The world is waiting for you.
Prepare for a career focused on international service. The Global Studies degree is designed to help students think critically about global issues from a variety of disciplinary perspectives. They also must balance multiple academic priorities while analyzing complicated problems. Such skills are highly sought after in the workplace.
Global Studies is the right major for you if you want to:
- increase your understanding of our interconnected world.
- examine global phenomena through the lenses of multiple disciplines.
- identify and assess global trends.
- pursue a career focused on international service.
Possible careers for Global Studies graduates include:
- International Organizations
- Foreign Affairs and Diplomacy
- Research Institutes
- Non-profit and Human Services
- International Business
- National Security Council
- Government and Foreign Service
- United Nations
- Relief Organizations
Global Studies students choose from the following six concentrations:
Cultures, Literature, Film, and the Arts Learn more >>
Global Health and Development Learn more >>
Global Institutions: State and Non-State Actors Learn more >>
Global Political Economy & Development Learn more >>
Human Rights, Justice and Social Movements Learn more >>
Migration, Borders and Diasporas Learn more >>