Before scheduling an appointment to meet with the Internships Coordinator, you will need to:
- Speak to an academic advisor in your major to confirm how these credits apply toward your program of study
- Complete online information session
- Complete the online application process
Scheduling of appointments is handled through the main reception desk of the Colleges of Letters, Arts, and Science. You may schedule an appointment – in person or by phone – two ways:
- Call the main number: 520-621-7763, or
- Stop by the CLAS Academic Advising Center front desk in Bear Down Gym, main entrance, just inside the doors toward the left
Be sure to specifically mention you want an appointment with the Internships Coordinator.
If you email an advisor directly requesting an appointment, you will receive a response directing you to call or stop by our reception desk at the Academic Advising Center for the Colleges of Letters, Arts, and Science in Bear Down Gym.