If General Studies sounds like the degree for you, but you aren’t sure you can commit to a fully in-person experience, Arizona Online may be the right campus for you. Arizona Online caters to those students who may be working full-time or are located out-of-state, but still want to pursue that University of Arizona degree.
The Arizona Online BGS degree is a broad, multidisciplinary course of study that allows you to think critically and analytically across a wide range of disciplines or fields of study. As an Arizona Online student, you work closely with your academic advisor to determine which courses will best suit your intellectual pursuits and allow you a more flexible approach to a degree.
Arizona Online is dedicated to providing opportunities to apply what you’re learning outside the digital classroom, which is why we engage students in hands-on projects that let you to fully realize how you’ll use these skills in the future.
Before you get started, here are a few things that will be expected of you as an online student:
• Participate in each course 3–5 days a week.
• Collaborate with others to complete projects.
• Use and explore new technologies.
• Meet minimum UA standards.
• Complete assignments on time.
• Effectively communicate in writing.
• Have reliable access to a computer and the internet.
For more information, please visit Arizona Online.