If General Studies sounds like the degree for you, but you aren’t sure you can commit to a fully in-person experience, UA Online may be the right campus for you. UA Online caters to those students who may be working full-time or are located out-of-state, but still want to pursue that University of Arizona degree.
The UA Online BGS degree is a broad, multidisciplinary course of study that allows you to think critically and analytically across a wide range of disciplines or fields of study. As a UA Online student, you work closely with your academic advisor to determine which courses will best suit your intellectual pursuits and allow you a more flexible approach to a degree.
UA Online is dedicated to providing opportunities to apply what you’re learning outside the digital classroom, which is why we engage students in hands-on projects that let you to fully realize how you’ll use these skills in the future.
Before you get started, here are a few things that will be expected of you as an online student:
• Participate in each course 3–5 days a week.
• Collaborate with others to complete projects.
• Use and explore new technologies.
• Meet minimum UA standards.
• Complete assignments on time.
• Effectively communicate in writing.
• Have reliable access to a computer and the internet.
For more information, please visit UA Online.